- Engineered European Oak.
- 190mm wide board with ultimate stability.
- Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
- Matte finish, timeless look.
- T & G profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated by a professional installer.
If you love the look of fine oak flooring, then Prestige Oak Flooring is the natural choice. Sharing the unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak with added durability and strength due to its engineered construction. Prestige Oak Flooring is the preferred choice of leading architects and designers.
Stunning extra wide planks with exceptional decorator colours to compliment any interior and a limited lifetime structural warranty, Prestige Oak Flooring ensures lifetime enjoyment.
This timeless European Oak has an authentic appeal to compliment any interior with its exceptional and contemporary décors. Multi-layer backing for stability ensures this quality oak flooring is as durable as it gets. Sharing unrivalled beauty and character of traditional European Oak flooring, it is the preferred choice by leading architects and designers. Available in 190mm W x 1900mm L, 4mm wear layer
The unique specifications of Prestige Oak Flooring make it ideal throughout the home with the exception of wet areas such as bathrooms, WC’s & laundries. Available in beautiful décors to compliment any interiors, with exceptional durability.
• Engineered Timber manufactured from genuine European Oak.
• Easy care and maintenance, allergy free.
• 7 layers of UV-cured wear resistant Premium German Polyurethane coating.
• Superior matte coating, light wire brush surface, timeless look.
• Variation in specific colours and grade may include: sapwood, black streaking, medullar rays, knots, and colour toning.
This is the natural beauty of European Oak’s character.
• VOC Emissions: <E1, below World Health Organisation Level.
• ‘CE’ label is the manufacturer’s declaration that the product meets the European conformity code.
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and 20 years domestic Finish Warranty.
Engineered for quality
Creating a timber floor that shows character starts with an emphasis on the right details and the right process. Our Prestige Oak Flooring collections are engineered for the highest quality, endurance, durability and flexibility. These extra wide and long boards are available in 4mm or 6mm top wear layer on a multiple timber ply substrate in which the grains are designed to run perpendicular to each other, making it near impossible to swell or shrink, providing ultimate stability.
• 15mm Range: 1900mm long x 190mm wide, 4mm top wear layer.
• Tongue and Groove profile can be installed as either direct stick or floated and is the preferred choice creating a silent and comfortable outcome.
• Including <25% random short boards in each box.
• Product Grade is ABCD.
• Janka Hardness Rating of 5.5-6.0kN.
• Moisture Content: 8-10%.
• Density: 0.75g/cm2.
Dimension:1900 x 190 x 15/4mm
Pack:1.805 sqm/ctn, 5pcs
Warranty:Limited Lifetime Structural, 20 years Domestic Wear VOC:Toxic Free Water Based Matte Coating E1